That said, a fence can be the best investment a homeowner will ever make. Indeed, you often see it reflected in the price of insurance premiums. And the right fence can do a lot to enhance your home’s curb appeal, increasing both its value and saleability, especially in today’s sluggish real-estate market.
Originally Carrington Fence Company from 1990 to 1994, “the fence” company on Highway 27 is a landmark in the Baldwin County area. Sandy Wise purchased the company in 1994 and renamed it Consolidated Fence. Initially focused on the residential fence needs of customers in the Baldwin County area, Consolidated Fence grew into the commercial and industrial fence industries to keep up with the rapid growth Baldwin County has experienced over the last 10 years.
Some of the projects completed to date include:
- Troy Alabama Airport Fencing
- Fairhope Airport Perimeter Fencing
- Gulf Shores Sportsplex
- Biloxi Sports Complex
- Montgomery Alabama E-911 Center
- Home Depot (various locations)
- Lowes (various locations)
- Wal*Mart (various locations)
- McDonalds (various locations)
- With all the commercial and industrial work that we take on, we never forget where we came from. Every customer, no matter how large or small, is important to us.
With 17 plus years in the same location, and a couple hundred years “combined” experience in the fence industry, Consolidated Fence can offer the expertise needed to complete your project on time installed by professionals.